Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list
How Winners Are Chosen
The top 25 performing dogs are the finalists.
Those twenty-five finalists are then reviewed by the panel of judges who consider the following criteria to choose the winners:
- Appeal of the photograph.
- Persuasiveness of the written submission on why the dog is a superstar.
Based on these criteria, the first, second, and third place winners are selected by the panel.
Choose a unique username.
- Username must be at least 6 characters long, and contain only letters numbers and/or spaces.
- The username (or "login") will be your unique identifier on this site.
- You can use your email or username to log in to the site on return visits.
Provide a valid email.
- This will be the email used to recover any forgotten/lost account information.
- Your contest entries and all winnings are tied to this email address.
Choose a secure password.
- Password must be at least 6 characters long.
- It is strongly recommended that you choose a secure password.
I am a shelter.
- If you are a shelter or rescue, please check the "I am a shelter" checkbox.
- You will be prompted to provde a shelter name, city, state, and link to website.
Agree to terms.
- To finalize your registration, read the website terms, and click the "I agree to terms" checkbox.
- Then, submit your registration. You will be taken to the picture upload section.
- We will not release your private information.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Anyone with an email address is eligible to win.
- Print out this flyer andspread the word.
To cast your vote:
When logged in, click one of the 3 rating buttons below their picture. We encourage you to stick around and rate many dogs; just remember to give your favorites the highest rating.Click here
to start voting.